Thursday, March 21, 2013

Spring Snow

Every Spring when I come to SLC it snows.  I'm not kidding.  Yesterday was the first day of Spring and Old Man Winter wanted us to remember it may be Spring on the calendar, but he isn't finished with Winter.  This morning we woke to snow here in SLC.  I wasn't surprised in the least bit.  Just glad I came prepared with my winter gear.  Today I will meet with members from my new company, given SLC is the headquarters.  I know kind of weird that I have a job with them but have never met them.  I guess my resume tells them all they need to know before they hire me.  It will be nice to meet those that I've worked with over the past few months and put a voice with a face.  I got credentialed yesterday in Phoenix and my car and flight reservations came this morning.  So excited for a new adventure.  But first I'm going to enjoy the next few days here in SLC with the single kids and mom and dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment