Friday, December 23, 2011

Another Incredible BSU Football Season

Last night was the end of an amazing era.  21 BSU senior football players played their last game as a Bronco at the MAACO Bowl.  50 wins and 3 losses over the past 4 years.  It has been an incredible 4 years as a fan.  One of my favorite moments as a fan was this years opening game against Georgia.  I worked all day in my BSU gear and then made my way to the closest bar and grill to watch the broncos.  I remember this guy was for Georgia and was getting really upset with the broncos.  I was beaming with pride.  I know it was a little pathetic that I was there by myself, but when it comes to watching BSU I don't really care if I'm watching it alone.  Another favorite game was in NYC with my childhood friend Kimmy and my sister Tenielle.  We met that evening, went to Tiffany's, Ghirardelli Chocolate Company,   and then to Bills Bar and Burger to watch the game.  Hometown girls watching the game in NYC was super fun.  Because it was Tenielle's birthday we enjoyed our Ghirardelli Chocolates as our dessert.  If you go to NYC I highly recommend Bills.  It was delicious.  
 As fans we will await 8 months for another amazing year of football, with a new quarterback who will have big shoes to fill.  Last nights game was awesome and very enjoyable.  We got home from SLC just as the opening kick was run 102 yards for a touchdown.  Every year dad says as we are watching the bowl game, "we should have gone."  Maybe next year.  I'm excited to see where our favorite quarterback is headed from here.  He is very entertaining on and off the field, especially his news conferences where he is so relaxed and humble.  I'm not a super fan of basketball season, but if I don't get back to work soon, I may become one.  Just waiting on my background check and my license paperwork will be completed then I will be able to start working.

No comments:

Post a Comment