Sunday, December 4, 2016

Light The World Day 4

Jesus worshipped His father and so can you.  Though Jesus was praised as a master teacher and miracle worker, everything He did was to glorify His Father in Heaven. Like Jesus, we can worship God to find strength and guidance for everyday challenges.

Today I was able to share my testimony in church.  One of the things I talked about was how Heavenly Father hears and answers our prayers.  Last Saturday when I was so sick I was laying in bed with my eyes closed.  As I did this I could see families from my ward kneeling with their families and kneeling by there beds praying for them.  I shared this experience with them and how their prayers made my burdens feel lighter. 

I'm grateful that my worship of God gives me strength and guidance in my everyday challenges. 

No comments:

Post a Comment