I totally admit I've been a blogging slacker, especially when it comes to Fabulous Friday and I'm not going to promise anything going forward, just saying.
1. Friday and Sunday I spent time with my aunt, uncle and cousins. I can't believe how big their kids have gotten in just a few months since I've been out of town. We played a fun game which involved some of these gems!
3. I admit I've done a little shopping this week at Talbots. I bought another dress for the Colleens Dream Gala, even though I already have 2. I really like this one the best. You'll just have to wait for February to see it.
4. Speaking of Colleens Dream, I had lunch with Colleens daughters on Wednesday. These ladies are awesome and I'm so grateful for all they do for Ovarian Cancer research. I'm excited for the gala too.
5. I bought some new running shoes this week which are teal and bright yellow. I love new running shoes. They make me want to work out more.
6. Yesterday I met up with my hiking buddies. We haven't hiked together since May. I've missed them and love them each so much. Unfortunately one of them moved to Kansas City, but she came to town yesterday. We really talked more than we hiked, which was just fine, because we had a beautiful view the entire time and had a lot to catch up on. Isn't this the coolest hole in the rock?
8. I've been talking with a group called Dributts about going to Haiti the end of February. I'll find out more information this afternoon, but I plan on going. They take special diapers there and teach hygiene to young mothers so that they can prevent diseases like cholera and dysentery.
No-Bake Lemon Blueberry Cheesecake
8 hours ago