1. Seriously I can't believe it is the last day of February. I must say this has been one of the best February's of my life. It could be because I'm here in Phoenix where the weather is fabulous and I'm not having to scrape my windows or heat up my car so I don't freeze, or maybe it is because I am finally working and can't believe that I'm actually getting paychecks, or it is quite possibly because I've been able to spend time with one of the funniest aunts ever, but I'm pretty sure it has something to do with this incredible man with blue eyes, long eyelashes, a little facial hair, a smile that melts my heart and 2 darling children that I'm quickly falling in love with.
2. I have worked out at least 5 days a week for the past 4 weeks, stuck to my 1250 calories a day and lost 6.2 pounds and inches! Finally back to where I was when I was diagnosed with the big OC. And I finally have the muscle back that I lost! I getting my killer calves back slowly but surely!
3. Saturday was such a fun day. It started with lunch with my friend Beth from work. She is such a great friend. We went to the Farmers Market and split a vegi pizza.
4. Sunday our church meetings were so wonderful and I enjoyed them so much. In SS we talked about Lot and his wife and how she looked back. I am not looking back but moving forward and excited about the future! After church Mr. J cooked dinner on the grill, while I whipped up some Idaho Potato's! When the kids had to go home to their mothers for a few days they gave me the sweetest hugs and said they didn't want to leave. Unfortunately every night when I get off they are in bed and Mr. J say's I can't wake them, so I'm excited to see them this weekend.
5. Of course my Wednesday Lunch date was fabulous and so is every night when I get off work!
Garlic-Parmesan Compound Butter
5 hours ago