Monday, February 3, 2014

Today's The Day

8 months ago from today I became the patient.  Today I am back to being the provider.  I can't wait for my shift which goes from 1:30-10 which I'm not so stoked about, but it will give me mornings to work out.  It is only for the month of February unless I want to also do it in March.  I wasn't happy about it at first because I want to watch the Olympics, but I will just have to turn the TV to the Olympics and watch it in between my patients.  Funny thing is they called me at 9 and wondered where I was, because I had 6 patients already.  Someone messed up on the schedule.  Glad it wasn't me who made the mistake.  I'm so excited to see my amazing nurses, especially Ruth and Lisa!

2 comments:

  1. She's back and stronger than ever!!! Welcome back Terah, we love having you here!!

    ReplyDelete