Friday, February 7, 2014

Finally Working FF

1.  Saturday was another busy day here in Phoenix.  We left early to head to the Farmers Market that I love so much.  Then we went to my cousin Laura's son's soccer game.  For lunch we went to Tia Rosa's which I had heard so much about.  The fish tacos and pinto beans were delicious!  We then went to Deborah's daughter's volleyball game.  She is one good VB player.  We met up with our friend's Matt and Janelle.  Matt served his mission in Nampa and has kept in touch with our family.  They have darling 2 year old twins.  They took us to Liberty Market where I had the most wonderful cuban sandwich.
2.  Sunday was church and then we went to Laura and Jesse's for dinner and the Super Bowel.  Jesse made pulled pork which he smoked and was just as good as in the Carolina's.  It was fun to sit around and chat with my cousins.  We brought dessert...I've always wanted to try the chocolate mousse cake from Costco.  It was AMAZING and $2 off and so worth the calories, even though I only had a 1/2 piece.
3.  Monday was the big go to work day.  I am so loving my normal life.  I missed it so much.  I picked up everything as if I was only gone for a week instead of 8 months.  I love what I do and the people I am working with.  And I admit I'm loving working the afternoon/evening shift so much that I asked to do it again next month.  I love having my mornings open to go to the gym, study my scriptures and not fight traffic.
4.  I love the gym that I'm going to.  The cycle classes are awesome and the salt water pool is too.  I am loving working out with kettle balls.
5.  Mom and Dad left Tuesday to go to Disneyland for a day.  It was fun traveling with them and having them here.  Of course mom had to have some grapefruit, a very large one too!

1 comment:

  1. We have got to go to the farmers market again soon its really fun!! Oh yes that chocolate mousse cake was so so good!!!

    ReplyDelete