2. It was approved this week that PA's will now have to retake boards every 10 years instead of every 6. That gives me 4 more years to worry if I will pass or not. I am super happy about this. I have horrible test anxiety.
3. I bought two new dresses for spring! I love dresses, especially if it means I can wear them without the dreaded pantyhose.
4. I finally took my first cycle class here. I don't know why it has taken me so long to do it; I think it is fear of a different bike and a new teacher. I mean it did take me 6 years to take my first one ever, six months isn't so bad right? Of course, my hind end is still quite tender, but oh the adrenaline that I enjoyed from it was amazing.
5. I am really loving my job. I love that I don't feel completely emotionally and physically drained at the end of the day, even though I am working 12's instead of 10's. I love that I don't do pelvics all day long. In the ED I did more in one day than I have in 3 months.
6. I worked 5 days this week, including tomorrow. On my only day off mom and I picked up chips, queso, and chicken tortilla soup from our favorite Cafe' Rio and took it over to Tristens for an afternoon snack. I love that we can do that without any planning.
7. Tonight on my way home from work I stopped by Troy and Becky's. Their little house hold of boys is quite loud, but they are all so dang cute!
8. 10 days until I go to CLT. I can hardly wait!