Friday, March 16, 2012

Fabulous Friday SLC Addition

Fabulous Friday is coming to you from SLC.  It has been a much better week this week than last.  Many fabulous things...
1.  The sun has been shining and the weather has been nice enough to jog outside without even having to wear a jacket.  This morning on my jog I saw full bloomed daffodils. 
2.  I got a pedicure yesterday.  I love pedicures, leg massages, hot wax, and pink toe nails.
3.  I have spent the last 2 nights with friends whom I don't see very often.
4.  Wednesday evening I enjoyed my drive through SLC, which reminded me of my time that I lived here.  I enjoyed many great memories.  I loved living in SLC.  I loved living in CLT.  I can't say that I love living in Boise yet, but hopefully someday I will.
5.  We are leaving in just a few minutes to go to Las Vegas to see the Canadian Tenors.  We saw them a few years ago in the little town of Franklin, PA, where we had front row tickets in a high school gymnasium.  Can't wait to see them in the big city of Las Vegas tomorrow night!

No comments:

Post a Comment