Friday, March 9, 2012

Fabulous Friday

I hate to admit I had to really think hard to come up with fabulous things about this week.  It was a very busy week, mostly with work.  I got called in yesterday which didn't make me happy, that was twice in a row;  but after I got going it wasn't a bad day at all.  But I do know there has to be at least 5 fabulous things.  Lets start with the most recent...
1.  Friday night dates!  I have always been a fan of Friday night dates, because my parents always went on them.  I cherish Friday nights that I have off, because I worked so many of them when I worked in the ED.
2.  The thermometer on my car today read 72, 70 and 68 depending on where I was.  That is a fabulous thing for sure!  I've got to find that flip flop box soon.
3.  Wednesday was Women Of Destiny; a musical production put on for our Stake RS activity.  I started writing the script for it clear back in August.  It was a fabulous thing to see it all come together.  It was a wonderful evening for sure.
4.  This afternoon I layed on the hammock with my nieces.  Oh the pleasures sunshine brings.
5.  I had a great PiYo class Tuesday night.
6.  I went on a little shopping spree today.  Sometimes a girl really needs some shopping therapy.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a pretty good week to me! Bet you're looking forward to hitting Talbot's when you come next month. Better bring a spare suitcase! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I can't wait and I will for sure bring extra luggage. I hope I can find my flip flops before I come or I'm going to be having to buy more and we know I don't need any more.

    ReplyDelete