Friday, March 30, 2012

Fabulous Rainy Friday

1.  Spring is finally in full swing here in Idaho; we have green fields, a few popcorn trees and lots of rain!  It's suppose to be 70 tomorrow, but then back to 50 on Sunday.  Yep, definitely Idaho spring weather.
2.  It was approved this week that PA's will now have to retake boards every 10 years instead of every 6.  That gives me 4 more years to worry if I will pass or not.  I am super happy about this.  I have horrible test anxiety.
3.  I bought two new dresses for spring!  I love dresses, especially if it means I can wear them without the dreaded pantyhose.
4.  I finally took my first cycle class here.  I don't know why it has taken me so long to do it; I think it is fear of a different bike and a new teacher.  I mean it did take me 6 years to take my first one ever, six months isn't so bad right?  Of course, my hind end is still quite tender, but oh the adrenaline that I enjoyed from it was amazing.
5.  I am really loving my job.  I love that I don't feel completely emotionally and physically drained at the end of the day, even though I am working 12's instead of 10's.  I love that I don't do pelvics all day long.  In the ED I did more in one day than I have in 3 months.  
6.  I worked 5 days this week, including tomorrow.  On my only day off mom and I picked up chips, queso, and chicken tortilla soup from our favorite Cafe' Rio and took it over to Tristens for an afternoon snack.  I love that we can do that without any planning.  
7.  Tonight on my way home from work I stopped by Troy and Becky's.  Their little house hold of boys is quite loud, but they are all so dang cute!
8.  10 days until I go to CLT.  I can hardly wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment