Friday, April 6, 2012

Fabulous Friday

I like having Friday's off, it always makes writing Fabulous Friday posts more fabulous.  Given the fact I left work an hour late tonight I'm having to really think about my week, because this thinking cap is tired and not working well.
1.  Only 2 days and I'm on my way to CLT.  I can hardly wait.  I need a vacation and to see all my dear friends.
2.  Grandma Betty brought me this darling book this week that is a 5 year journal with a question for each day of the year.  I am loving it.
3.  I experienced a bit of Heaven on Wednesday when I held a 2 day old baby.
4.  Mom made this amazing peanut butter and chocolate dessert.  I think I've had a piece every day, after I went to the gym of course.
5.  I was told this week from the higher up people that my charts are the best they've seen from a new comer.  Thanks to my teachers who made me practice and my fear of malpractice.
6.  I finally got baby packages sent off to my dear friends who've recently had babies, I've only had them ready to go to the PO for weeks; well dad took them to the PO, but I got them ready to go.
7.  I have new work out tunes and a new favorite list on my ipod.  New music is always nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment