Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter 2012

Today was a fantastic day.  Everyone came to our ward except Tyler's family because lucky them, they have early church.  This Easter, I seemed to have a greater understanding of its meaning with the recent passing of Grandma Young.  Dad spoke in church and reminded us of the wonderful blessing that the Resurrection will be when Grandma Young will have a clear mind and a hip that works.  I loved seeing my family in church together and I loved having Aidree sit on my lap.  She was such a good girl. After church we had a delicious dinner and the weather was perfect, which allowed us to have a wonderful Easter egg hunt and some of us ate dinner on the patio.  How grateful I am for both the Atonement and the Resurrection which gives me hope and faith that I can be forgiven of my sins and be with my family for eternity.   Here are some of my favorite photos from today...
Troy, preventing Kadyn from getting all the Easter Eggs, you had to be there it was Kadyns reaction was quite funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment