Sunday, April 8, 2012

I Found Them!!!!!!!

As I was looking for my camera charger (that I still haven't found) a box that was sitting in a place I didn't put it in, literally fell open, meaning the tape came off and the box split open.  To my excitement my favorite summer sandals and flip flops appeared. I packed this box myself for a reason.  I seriously started crying; not just crying, sobbing because I was so happy.  I walked upstairs with them all in my hands through tears stating, look what I found.  I think my parents thought I was crazy, but really I was so excited.  I think they were tears of frustration mixed with gratitude, mixed with excitement, because I had just thought how frustrating I was feeling not knowing where anything was and how stupid I was going to look with missed matched shoes at church this week.  I needed that tender mercy.  Heavenly Father knows me for sure and knew I needed that to end my day and begin what I'm sure will be one of the best weeks ever!

2 comments:

  1. tender mercies!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And did you have one of those pair on today at church? It was so fun to see you, and I can't wait until tomorrow and Tuesday to see you more! =)

    ReplyDelete