Friday, March 2, 2012

It's Fab Friday Again!

Fabulous Friday this week starts with the biggest news of the week...
1.  My brother Troy and his wife Becky are expecting their first baby girl in August.  After 3 boys we are all happy they will have a little girl, not that we don't absolutely adore their boy's, but a little girl will be nice too!
2.  Sundays stroll through rocks and water to see a waterfall.
3.  I got a call Monday from a patient who called to thank me for saving his life.  I sent him to the ER Saturday evening to rule out appendicitis...it was gang green; if we hadn't have caught it, it would have ruptured within 24 hours.  It always feels good when someone thanks you.
4. 2 mornings of fluffy snow falling from the sky.
5.  Lots of awesome finds at the DI today; love a good find!
6.  Lunch with Alisha at the Robins Nest today.  Oh, how I love their strawberry salad!
7.  Phone calls and cards from CLT people I love and miss.

No comments:

Post a Comment