Friday, March 23, 2012

Fabulous Friday Welcomes Spring

I think this is so cute of my niece and nephews holding hands.  I love how Aidree is leaning into Gavin.
It's fabulous friday but sorry to say it doesn't feel fabulous.  You see it's a wee bit cloudy out, but at least it isn't winter.  Spring is officially on the calendar.  I was hoping for sunshine today, but will wait a few more days for sunshine and the predicted 70 for Sunday.
1.  The Canadian Tenors were beyond fabulous on Saturday night.  They performed in a new building that opened last week.  It was a beautiful performance and a beautiful building.  I liked it because the building was rather small, which made it have more of a comfy feel to it.  Of course the old high school auditorium in Franklin, PA where we first saw them perform will never be beat.  We were sad they didn't have a meet and great like they did in PA.

2.  It's official, my home clinic will be the very busy Overland clinic.  I'm excited to have something stable in my life.
3.  Grandma Betty and I had a 2 hour chat last night after my lovely PIYO class.  She said it perfectly about me not feeling like anything is stable in my life, "Nothing is your own right now."  Oh, yes she is right on the money.  I'm ready to find my own again, I miss it terribly.
4.  Yesterday was a perfect day to celebrate spring, because the first day of spring here brought winter with snow, wind and cold.  But yesterday we enjoyed a french bakery for lunch (not as great as Amelies), Camel's Back Park with the nieces and nephews and then an ice cream at the famous Fanci Freeze.
5.  Today is my mom's birthday.  Happy Birthday to her.  So grateful for everything she always does for me and that she loves me no matter what.
6.  I finished "The Lucky One" this past weekend and started the "Wedding Letters."  I always love a good read.
7.  Another niece or nephew is being prepared to come to our growing family as Tyler and Danielle announced today they are expecting the beginning of November.
8.  My aunt Thalia and uncle Robert celebrated moms birthday with us.  My aunt Thalia is my hero.  She can do anything and everything and has a lot on her plate, but is always positive, happy and willing to share her many talents.  I'm blessed to have her as my aunt.

No comments:

Post a Comment