Saturday, January 13, 2018

Bowling and Bowling

For the most part I really quite enjoyed the 2 weeks I was home.  One day we all gathered at the Nampa Bowl and donned the awesome, colorful bowling shoes and got on our bowling moves.  It was super fun and highly entertaining.  I am pretty sure I've never seen my mom bowl before.  Every time I bowl, which I think I've bowled twice in the past 20 year, I think of my jr. high and high school lifetime sports class where we would literally get on a yellow school bus and drive 1/2 mile to the local Bulldog Bowl.  I still remember learning the correct way to have your forearm when you let go of the ball, even though it makes no difference with my schools, because lets just face it, bowling isn't my talent.
The rest of my Christmas break was literally watching college bowl games.  I love college football, have I ever mentioned that!  Yes, I know I have about every other post.  It was funny because mom would often come in and ask when the game would be over and dad and I would inform her that it would be in 3 hours, because a new one would have started.  There were some pretty great games and we enjoyed them all.  I'm always sad when college football is over.  And I was really sad that Georgia didn't win the national championship.  They were oh, so close. 

No comments:

Post a Comment