Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Crushing On Kirt

Yesterday my grad school crush came for a visit from New Orleans to spend one entire day with me.  He had a conference in Tucson, so he flew to Phoenix early.  We enjoyed lunch, swimming, saw the new Tuscon temple which is gorgeous as was the sunset and the most amazing Mexican food at El Charro in Tucson.  Aunt Leslie and Jennifer were able to meet him.  They both thought he was quite something.  Kirt always boosts my spirits.  He has never once in 15 years put me down or made me feel insecure.  Even in a bathing suit he told me I looked great.  Ah, thanks!
 
Kirts boss who I've spoken to on the phone also had OVC and has been in remission for over 5 years, I'm thinking it was more that 10.  I was able to meet her when I dropped Kirt off at his hotel.  It was so awesome to meet her.  She is quite the inspiration given she was told she only had 6 months to live and had mets to the brain.

I loved catching up with this hottie!  Crushed on him in grad school and 15 years later I'm still crushing on him.

 We saw this sign when we were walking to dinner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment