Saturday, August 11, 2018

A Week of Summer Fun

I always love when my sister comes for a week in August.  We always have so much fun swimming the days away and having Terah Camp!  This time she also came for the baptism of three special boys, Beckett, Bridger and Karston.  It was such a beautiful Summer day and we even got in some family pictures. 
For Terah Camp we started off with some service painting rocks for people to let them know we love them.  My aunt Marion, my moms sister was recently diagnosed with Bladder Cancer.  Along with her and some other neighbors we delivered flowers and rocks.  It brought the kids so much joy. 
 Unfortunately on that day I got a bowel obstruction.  It was the first time I've had one at home.  It was so concerning for the kids and even Beckett told me when I was better that he didn't like seeing me like that.     
Previous to the bowel obstruction we went to the Christopher Robin movie which we all loved.  I especially loved listening to my nieces and nephews laugh during the show.  They thought it was so funny.  This was my birthday present to all of my nieces and nephews.  I also got them each their favorite candy.  We also had Water Wednesday and of course snow cones.

No comments:

Post a Comment