Sunday, August 5, 2018

Summer Randomness

The end of July I returned home for literally a few days.  Mostly it was to see my cousin Deb's son Dallin off on his mission.  He is such a sweet young man.  As I was saying goodbye to him I had this feeling that it might me the last time I see him, as he will be gone for 2 years serving the people of Guatamala.  I've been so blessed to work and live in Phoenix the past 5 years and to get to know my cousins children.  He did such a fabulous job on his talk.
Several years ago when I lived in Charlotte my friend from childhood Jared just happened to be in my ward looking for a place to live.  And then him and his wife stayed in my house for a few weeks while I was out of town and they found a place to live.  Well when I was at Dallins farewell, I saw Jared who just happens to be in Debs ward.  It was fun to catch up with him and his mom and his wife.

Over the the past few months my friends Nicole and Blake and baby Hadley have been staying in my home.  It has been such a sweet experience to have a baby in my home and to have these good friends stay here.  Their lease was up June 1 and they are going to Florida to for PA school the middle of August.  Since I'm never home I was happy to help them and let them stay in my home.  I'm sure going to miss them.
My nieces and nephews always create beautiful cards for me.  I'm so blessed to have them in my life.
This sweet girl turned 6 this past week.  Seriously I can't get over it.  I love her so much.  She brings so much light to our family!


No comments:

Post a Comment