Thursday, October 22, 2009

I feel like I need to write. I don't know why, but I do. I love to write. Someday I will write a book when life slows down. Although they say it never slows down. I always thought when I finished school life would slow down, but it only sped up. Today was kind of a lazy day. I stayed in my PJ's until almost 4pm, which is something I truly hate to do. I hae so many things to do on my to do list, which I mostly got done. They were little things, register for boards, renew state and national license, scrub mold from toilets, laundry, straighten house, get a plane ticket for Christmas which I got for $408, sounds like a lot, but the cheapest I have seen for a few months for that time of year, pay bills, and study scriptures. I still have a few hours to finish up a few more things, but they can wait for tomorrow, so I can spend 30 minutes studying for boards and the last 30 minutes of my day getting lost in my latest novel, "The Falcon Heart" by Jaroldeen Edwards one of my favorite authors.
Tonight I did reach a goal that I actually set for myself in August 2008 when my grandma Betty asked what my goals were for the next 6 months. One of those goals was to start a cycle class at the gym. I have always heard it was a great class and did try it once or twice a few years ago, but today I did it. The exciting thing was one of my favorite instructors that I haven't seen in at least a few years was subbing. She is 42 and looks like she is 25. She makes me want to work harder so I can have a half way looking body like she has. I felt so good after the class and actually was sad when it was over. I had been expecting at least 10 more minutes when it was done.
After my cycle class I rushed out to my sewing class, where we learned how to put in zippers. I feel like a kid in that class, because it is something completely new to me. I love it and am really enjoying the sister's that I am getting to know better. I love how our teach Robin Wegerer loves teaching this class and am so grateful for her time and patience in teaching us. Life is good, even though sometimes I wonder if I am ever making a difference in my life or other's.

No comments:

Post a Comment