- Eat lots of sugar free popsicles from Aldi
- Organize something; maybe the pantry
- Try new summer recipe's
- Take a spur of the moment weekend trip somewhere fun and new
- Keep falling for Handsome Man
- Learn a new song on the piano
- Read President Monson's Biography (Got it for Christmas and have only read a bit.)
- Get someone to power-wash at least the moldy side of my house...it can't all be fun
- Find something new in the workout department. Sometimes you need to mix things up.
- Relax at least once a week at the Middlebrooks pool.
- Learn how to make a quilt or at least get started on cutting the squares
- Keep those toenails painted
- Take some of my favorite kids in my ward to a matinee
- Go with my girlfriends to The Help in August*Can't wait for this one!
- Get started on the annual Christmas book for mom and dad
- Blow bubbles with my nieces and nephews
- Make some major, life changing decisions...
Saturday, June 11, 2011
Summer has been here for at least a month weather-wise, however the neighborhood kids just got out of school this week, which to me means that it is officially summer. Since I have just had nearly 2 weeks off and I don't get vacation pay (because I guess they think we don't need it), the next several weeks or actually until I take my next vacation the end of July I will be working 4-5 days a week. I don't really like working 4 days a week and I despise working 5. So by the time I have worked my 14 shifts in June (I've already worked 2) and my 14 shifts in July, Summer will be almost over. However I will still make a bucket list for summer, even though I know it is going to fly by faster than fire flies, as you never know when I will be able to squeeze some fire fly watching in.