Sunday, June 18, 2017

I Love Summer

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Summer.  I don't love summer in Phoenix since it is something like 115 today, but Idaho Summers are fantastic, especially when the nights cool off.

I Love Popsicles, I especially love these lemon lime ones!
I Love my Summer Reading Program.  Right now I'm reading Rebel Mechanics:  All is Fair In Love and Revolution By Shanna Swendson.  If you love magic and the early 1900's, you will love this one.  I'm just about to start listening to Faithful by Alice Hoffman.  I hope its good.  One of my favorite reads while I was in Bali was Walk On Earth A Stranger.  It is so good.  I'm on the waiting list for the next book in the series. You should see my book list, it's pretty big.  I wonder how many I will get through this summer.

I Love Flip Flops, especially my sperry's and vionics.

I Love Summer Vacations!  Tonight I'm taking the red eye to North Carolina.  I hate red eye's but I love my peeps in NC.

I Love this soup recipe that we made in Bali.  I use grated lime rind instead of lime leaves and when
it calls for lemons, it is really limes.  They call lemons limes there.  Weird.
I LOVE that I can wear my hair up and that it finally looks normal, even though for some odd reason it has been falling out excessively lately.  Maybe I'm shedding my winter hair.

I LOVE licorice, especially the new California bags of redvines.  Look for them in your local candy isle.

Today I especially LOVE my dad and all he has done for me.  Happy Father's Day Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment