Monday, June 12, 2017

Tony's Idaho Reception

I flew home to Idaho from Hawaii.  Since it was the first 90 in Idaho we had our first pool party for the summer.  The water was a little cold, but we still had a great day.
 One evening I had a most enjoyable 4 hour dinner with my girlfriends.  We had so much fun celebrating our friendship at the Melting Pot.  I haven't been there in many, many years.  I think I need to go more often.
Tony's Idaho reception was super fun.  The weather was kind of messy, but not during the 2 hour reception which was fantastic.  That morning we had brunch with Grandma Betty and the ladies.  It was fun as always.
 The Italian Soda's and mom's sloppy joes were a hit and always delicious.  The boys sure had fun making all the fun concoctions.
 We all went to church the next day and then the party was over and everyone left.  Until the next party...

No comments:

Post a Comment