Saturday, February 21, 2009

A Saturday Off


I haven't had a Saturday off in a while that I wasn't working or traveling. It was a rather nice day, but it went by so quickly, probably because I woke up @ 10:30, because I couldn't sleep last night. So at 2:00am I finally got up and cleaned my house a bit. Today I went to my friend Patricia's ring ceramony. It is always fun seeing friends from the singles ward and catching up. Afterwards, I spent the evening with my friends Rachel and Florian Hepp. The ring ceramony was just a few houses down from their house, so I surprised them. We ended up going to dinner and visiting most of the evening. It is always fun to visit with them. Mostly Rachel and I just talk about medicine. It is fun to talk medicine at dinner without people getting grossed out. Florian loves it. So I just put a load of laundry in and have done a little facebooking and internet surfing and now it is time for me to go to bed. Amazing how the day goes by so quickly. I must admit, I am a scaredy cat. Someone rang my doorbell at 9:45pm. I was too scared to answer the door. I wonder who it was. There wasn't a car. Probably a neighbor. Hopefully they didn't need an egg. I don't have a peep hole though. Who puts in a door without a peep hole? My builder.

2 comments:

  1. Is that Ashley R. in that picture with you? (It looks like her). :)

    I don't blame you for not answering your door, I wouldn't have either. And I don't have a peep hole on my door.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry...I wouldn't answer the door that late either. We didn't have a peep hole at our last house, but Jason installed one. We still have the drill bit if you want to put one in. Or shall I just send Jason over? =)

    ReplyDelete