Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Planning for Chicago

Yes, I am a planner. I am obsessed with planning my life. For the past several months I have been planning our girls trip to Chicago. I have been looking at several websites, books, and asking others who have been to Chicago what to see and where to eat. I am getting so excited for our trip. We will leave May 1 and return May 9. We are also going to Holland, Michigan to the Tulip Festival. I love tulips and can't wait for the pictures that we will capture. So, as I was doing further research this morning and listening to the wind, which I hope isn't going to follow us to Chicago, I was wondering if any of my readers have any advice from their travels to Chicago?

1 comment:

  1. I've never been to Chicago myself, but my sister lived there for several months. I'll ask her for her recommendations and let you know!

    ReplyDelete