Sunday, September 20, 2009

Aidree Lin Makes Her Arrival


Eight days ago on September 12, I became a proud aunt to my first niece. I am so excited to meet Miss Aidree Lin. She was born a big 8 pounds, 15 ounces and 22 inches tall. At her week visit, she was already 9 pounds, 2 ounces. From pictures, she doesn't look like a new born. She doesn't have that newborn, well, scrunched up ugliness. She is so pretty. I get to go home in 2 weeks and can't wait. Here are a few pictures, that it took me a whole week to get, but have so enjoyed.



A BSU fan from the very beginning. I thought it was so cute of the nurse to put a blue and orange bow in her hair for Aidree's fist BSU football game, which of course they won!













I love this picture of Aidree with my dad. How precious.










And of course, Grandma Gladys Swensen wouldn't dare send a great grandbaby of hers to earth without sending them with her chin.

1 comment:

  1. Glad we didn't know each other when my kids were babies - now I know you'd have been thinking they were squished and ugly. =)

    Sweet little baby! Love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete