Friday, October 24, 2014

Fall FF

It is again 2 weeks of fabulous friday rolled into one!
1.  Last, Last Wednesday I met a few fellow PA's that I work with for brunch before we went to the Temple Open House.  It was fun to go with them and to share with my friend Jody some of what we believe as members of The Church Of Jesus Christ Of Latter Day Saints.  Afterwards I ushered in the afternoon and ran into a sister missionary from my stake in Charlotte.  It's always fun to see people from "home."
2.  I spent an evening last week having dinner and ice cream with my cousin Abe who came to town for work.  As always, it is fun to sit and chat with him.
3.  Thursday evening I went home!  It is always good to be home.  Tristen and Tenielle drove in around the same time that I flew in.  We love having slumber parties at Grandma's house!  Aidree and I slept in my bed in the studio apartment.  At some point she said, "Terah are you still in bed."  It was so cute.  When we woke the next morning it was still dark outside and she didn't want to stay in there by herself.  As we were walking into the house with so much maturity she said, "The stars are so beautiful in the sky."  It was cute coming from a 5 year old.
4.  Friday morning I had my appointment with Dr. Dan.  I have been having some abdominal pain here and there.  Even though I didn't think it was necessary, mom and Dr. Dan agreed that I should have a CT scan since it has been 11 months.  I'm happy to report it was all clear and the CA-125 was 12 which is still in normal range!
5.  Friday evening we went as a family to the Pumpkin Patch; our favorite Fall tradition.   Too bad we didn't get a good picture of all of us, but at least we are all in it.  We always have so much fun.  This year Aunt Marian, Grandma Jeanne, Aunt Leslie and her girls and granddaughters came with us.
Stella is such a fashion diva, already wearing scarves.
6.  Saturday morning my cousin Callie cut my mullet.  She always does such a great job.  Tanner and I went with her and her family to a pizza parlor for lunch.  It was so enjoyable spending time with them.
7.  Saturday evening was our Young Family Halloween Party.  There is always such a huge turnout and the weather this year was the best ever.  I love celebrating holidays with my family and making memories.
Proof the hair is growing!
8.  It was good to see my church friends on Sunday.  But it is always sad on Sunday's to see the kid's leave.  We had so much fun together and it was such a quick weekend.  The leaves were so pretty, but not quite in full color.  Until Thanksgiving...
9.  I ushered again at the temple yesterday!  I love serving in this capacity!
10.  My friend Lauren and her husband Chris came from NC yesterday!  Last night we met for a quick ice cream cone before they met with friends for dinner.  Today I get to spend the entire day with them!

1 comment:

  1. I miss Nampa It was so beautiful and so fun to see and talk with everyone!! Thanks to your family for inviting us to the pumpkin patch, we had so much fun!! Cute pictures!! Best of all is you are well that is my favorite part of the trip!!

    ReplyDelete