Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Going Home

I know it's only Tuesday, but I'm a little excited for the next 2 days to fly by.  I'm going home this weekend for a very quick few days.  I haven't been home since the first week in June.  I'm excited to be HOME and to hug my family, especially my cute nieces and nephews.  I'm excited to smell, see and taste Fall!  I'm excited to get my hair trimmed and see what we can do differently with this head of curls.  I'm excited to wear a sweatshirt and jeans.  I'm excited to go to the pumpkin patch and to have Halloween with my cousins.  Do you know who else is excited?  Miss. Aidree!  Tristen told me that she was chatting with the neighbor boy today about how excited she was to see her Auntie Terah.  That totally made my day!  When I talked to Aidree on Sunday she reminded me that we were going to a movie and to the pumpkin patch.  I love that she is getting older, can remember the plans that we have made and that she loves to talk on the phone.  I can't say that I'm excited to see my oncologist Dr. Dan, but it is always nice to see him, which I will do Friday morning.  Hoping and praying for normal lab results.  So if this is the last post for a week or so don't worry, I haven't fallen off the band wagon, just a little pre-occupied with the cuteness of 9 little munchkins!

1 comment:

  1. I AM EXCITED ALSO FOR ALL THE SAME REASONS SO ..... DITO!! Hey we'll have fun on the plane together!!

    ReplyDelete