Friday, October 20, 2017

Disneyland Again

After we left Spokane, mom, dad and I flew to CA to go so that we could use our Disneyland passes.  We always love going when its all decorated for Halloween.  There are some horrible fires there and the sky over CA Adventure looked spooky.
 I love Peter Pan!  It's one of my most favorite rides. 
There were a lot of people on the first day because it was a holiday, but the cancer pass always makes things more pleasant because we don't have to stand in many long lines.

Tuesday a friend from the Montana OVC camp and her friend met us at CA Adventure.  We had such a wonderful day together.  Her husband works for Disney so she gets lots of discounts, which she shared with us.  One of them was 50% off of our food bill.  We enjoyed a buffet at the Disney Lodge which was just ok.
Tony and Erin drove in late Tuesday.  They also bought a season pass, which means we will be renewing our passes too come December.  Each day I had horrible swelling in my legs.  Wednesday I opted for the wheelchair which gave me a little break from the pain in my legs and made for a much better Thursday.  We found a new little ride and don't know how we've missed it all these past visits.


 When I saw this, it reminded of me of my friend Kendra.  I'm really going to miss her and her friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment