Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Aidree Lin at 9 months


I really don't have time for this, but I got an email today from my sister with current pictures of Aidree. She is so darn cute. It sure stinks sometimes being so far away and having to watch the grand kids grow up in pictures. Don't you just want to kiss those cheeks? I sure do. When I see her next in August, she will be almost a year. What a spoiled one she is...5 grandsons and one granddaughter, you can only imagine.
I would much rather be out at the pool enjoying the sunshine today, but instead I will be stitching kids up, prescribing PCN V K for tooth pain even though they don't need it, seeing broken bones, and doing STD checks, since that is what the ER is all about. Hope you get to do something more exciting today than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment