Monday, August 22, 2011

A Night Out With Nick

Saturday late afternoon I went over to Nicks He bought a new home and I was able to see it for the first time. I totally fell in love with it. It is so darling. I love the wood floors, the kitchen cabinets, and the rounded walls. He then took me to this darling and delicious restaurant tucked in a back street in downtown Salisbury. We went right at 5 when they opened and were the only one's there the entire time. It was so awesome. We then went to visit his grandmother. She is a sweet, southern woman. He took me to this awesome snow cone place. You all know me and my love for snow cones. He was giving me a bit of his and dropped it straight on my boob. it was totally funny. We watched a rather entertaining movie to wrap up our evening. It was a very good, no it was a great Saturday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment