Tuesday, December 6, 2011

A rumbling in the tummy

Yesterday morning I awoke at 4am.  I was feeling just fine.  At 4:30 I rolled over and all of a sudden my stomach was just not feeling well.  I ran upstairs to take a phenergan and by the time I got downstairs, it came right back up.  Of course Nick was the only one awake at that time, so I texted him to see if I could get some sympathy.  He told me his sympathy was in a 8mg Zofran.  Thanks a lot.  The rest of the morning was spent near the royal throne.  I literally thought I was going to die or throw up what use to be my tonsils.  It really did feel like it did when I had my tonsils out.  I know you are not wanting to here about my sickness, but the bottom line is my nephew is in big trouble for spreading his germs to me.  I never get sick unless I am around my family, because at work I wash my hands every five minutes.  I guess that's whats going to happen from now on, given the fact that my family is closer to me than they have the last 11 years; I'm just going to wash even more and not let them drink out of my glass.  I did get better, but not until I layed on the bathroom floor and took a phenergan that stayed down at 10am.  I don't think I've ever taken a entire phenergan, it let me sleep until 3:30 pm.  I pretty much slept most of the day yesterday.  I haven't done that in a good while, in fact I don't know when the last time was that I did such a thing.  I wasn't feeling so hot today, but did get up and got some things done in regards to my Idaho license...Yes, I'm just about to sign a contract, like maybe tomorrow.  Until then, I'm going to nurse my still kind of rumblin tummy with some coke.

1 comment:

  1. Sigh...I was secretly holding out hope you'd be coming back to Charlotte. =) But I'm thrilled you were able to find a new job so quickly. What a huge blessing!

    Hope your stomach returns to normal quickly. =)
    - Karen

    ReplyDelete