Saturday, June 29, 2013

A Fabulous Friday Addendum

Last night as I was trying to fall asleep without luck I remembered that I forgot to blog yesterday about other fabulous things that happened this past week, so I must do it now.
~ Early Sunday morning I was so sick.  Mom and I paced back and forth in the kitchen to try to relieve some of the pain that I had; gas build up in my stomach.  At one point I broke down and said, "I've been praying and this hasn't resolved."  At that point she hugged me and prayed out loud and soon my symptoms ceased.
~Sunday afternoon my friends came to visit. Thankfully I was feeling better, but the funny thing is my pouch was loud as in letting out tooting noises, which I have no control over.  What do you do, but laugh about it?
~Sunday was the first time that I put makeup on since this all started and Tristen curled my hair.  One feels so much better when put together.  I admit my eyes look buggy without makeup on.
~The kids came over to celebrate June birthdays.  Oh, how I love when we are together.  My nieces and nephews are the cutest ever!
 ~Saturday my friend Aubrey called to say they would be traveling back through Nampa and she and her mom wanted to come visit on Sunday.  It was so good to see her again.  I am amazed at the strength I get from my friends, especially her.  I am so grateful for her friendship.  We had a lovely visit and it was hard to part, but hopefully she will come visit again soon.
~Yesterday Dr. Kaylor called to see how I was doing.  He is the best primary care physician.  I have learned from this experience to be more concerned with my patients and to check up on them periodically.  A few days after being in the hospital Dr. Kaylor came just to visit me.  I don't know many pcp's who just drop by for a visit.  We walked the halls and talked like friends; not patient and DR.  How grateful I am for him, his expertise and his friendship.  
~This week I got cards from my Relief Society Sisters in Charlotte and from the staff at Indian Health Services.  Their sweet messages meant so much to me and lifted my spirits.  Every day I have so many sweet messages and posts on facebook from my many friends.  I so much appreciate each one and the strength they give me to keep going through this trial.  

2 comments:

  1. Make-up makes everything better, doesn't it! You look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tarah you look darling!! How blessed you are to have so many people that love you, and you have the best parents!! I love your doctors that are so kind and concerned for you!!

    ReplyDelete