2. Sunday I had dinner at Aunt Leslies with my cousins. It's always fun to have Sunday dinner with family.
3. Tuesday and Thursday were my day's off this week. Tuesday I finally saw my primary care physician who got me scheduled for an Ultra Sound of my Gallbladder which I had on Thursday and showed 3 gallstones. I wasn't surprised because every time I eat my RUQ hurts. I've been telling my Oncologist for a year that I think I have gallstones and he keeps telling me it's scar tissue. I knew I was right. At least I know the cause of the pain now. But of course I don't have time to have it out yet, so I will just have to keep eating a very low fat diet so that it doesn't hurt too bad. I hope I can wait until Christmas when I can have a good excuse to take 2 weeks off.
4. I've spent 4 hours at the pool this week, but still don't have much of a tan. I'm working on it, since this was the first week that I've had time to enjoy the sun since I was at Martha's Vineyard last Summer. People think that if you live in Phoenix you go to the pool every day, not so my friends. I wish I had that kind of time.
8. It's that time of year again when raspberries are 88 cents at Albertsons! Love me some raspberries! When I was getting my raspberries and talking to mom on the phone they put out york peppermint patties in a cart with a sign that said 2 dollars a bag. Mom ordered 5 bags, because she loves them and so do I, needless to say I took all 7 bags in the cart.
9. I had a groupon that needed used this week so I went to lunch by myself. It was pretty good, however I'd not take the recommendation for shrimp pizza again (I only ate 1 piece, not the entire thing). I had heard the brushetta was delicious and it was, especially the apple one.
11. When I was in Scottsdale I stopped at a mall with a Talbots to take a few things back. This was the biggest Talbots I've ever seen in my life. Next time they have a big sale, I'm there! There are so many cute things there that I've got my eye on. On my way out of the mall I passed through the kids shoe department in Nordstroms. I found the cutest pair of size 5 sandles. They were slightly big and I asked the sales associate to see if they had the shoes in a smaller size in a different store, since these were the only pair. She came back to tell me they were a special order and no other store in the system had them, but she was able to put in some more holes in the straps and they fit perfect!
12. I registered this week to take my boards for re-certification. Gahhh, I'm taking them in 48 days. Better start studying hard core.
13. All week I've been thinking, "1 year ago I was in Europe." It was by far one of the best experiences of my life! I'm ready to start planning Europe trip number 2, I'm thinking Italy.