I really did write this post last Friday, but just as I was going to put pictures on it, my computer slid off my chair and the video cord came loose (that's what I know now). I just got it back today and am updating...Stay tuned for tomorrows FF from this week....
1. It's nice to travel, but it's also nice to be home. This week has
been a great week! I had 4 days off Friday-Monday, worked Tuesday and
Wednesday. I'll take it! I feel like I've gotten so much accomplished,
but feel like I still have so many things to do before going to MVY in
just 3 weeks!
2. Saturday we had a baby shower for my cousin Laura and her
twins. I'm excited to be able to hold them soon. I also went on a
little shopping spree.
4. I got my hair cut Monday by Aubreys sister Brooke. She did an
awesome job! The mullet came off and I got a slight A-line. I
finally feel like I have a normal hairstyle and am not just growing it
out after chemo. I will admit I'm getting really excited for the shortest layer to hit my neck. Wooohooo.
6. I'm official! I have both an AZ drivers license and license plates. I dread going to the DMV, but I got my car inspected and got both a license and plates in less than an hour. How often does that happen? I admit I was a bit sad to have to give up my NC license, because my hair was long and I think it was the best drivers license picture I've ever taken. This one isn't so pretty.
8. Today I learned how to fold socks and towels correctly at the Temple. It was actually fun. I'm pretty sure my mom would have been proud of my folding skills
9. After the Temple I picked up my cousin Lauras kid's since she is on bed rest with her twins. I took them to Cafe Rio and then we spent 3 hours at Tumbleweed Park. It is such a fun park. Deborah and her kids joined us at the park. It is fun to sit and chat with Deb. Today was the perfect Spring day, 80 and windy! I don't know what Aunt Leslie complains about, the weather this month has been beautiful!