1. My mom flew to town last Tuesday. It is always great having her here. I worked 3 days while she was here, but I really feel that we got a lot accomplished while she was here.
2. Here's a look at the kitchen and the master bathroom. Still no sinks. Brushing my teeth, washing the dishes and my hands in the tub is getting old and I still have another week or so without sinks. I didn't like the gray bathroom cabinets, so I'll be switching them to the same as in the kitchen. And mom and I decided to go with this quartz in the kitchen. The other was too light.
4. Last Wednesday, I took Pediatric Advance Life-support and then mom and I did some shopping. That evening I was also able to have a nice long visit with my friend Aubrey as she was visiting her parents. I love that dear friend of mine.
5. Sunday I gave a talk in church. It has been a long time since I've done that, but I was grateful for the opportunity. I feel it gave my ward members an opportunity to get to know me a little better.
6. I had no idea until 2 days ago that Phoenix has so many amazing vintage antique stores. I love vintage and have found some great buys including a drop leaf table like my grandma Young use to have. (I'll have to take a picture of it). I love this his and hers needle point rocker and chair that I got. It adds so much character to my room. And I'd never seen an old sewing box before yesterday, but it sure adds to the the chairs. Oh and I love the rug that ties this room all together. I'll take full pictures of the competed project soon.
7. Isn't this little one just the cutest thing you've ever seen?
Weekly Menu Plan #106
1 day ago