1. My mom flew to town last Tuesday. It is always great having her here. I worked 3 days while she was here, but I really feel that we got a lot accomplished while she was here.
2. Here's a look at the kitchen and the master bathroom. Still no sinks. Brushing my teeth, washing the dishes and my hands in the tub is getting old and I still have another week or so without sinks. I didn't like the gray bathroom cabinets, so I'll be switching them to the same as in the kitchen. And mom and I decided to go with this quartz in the kitchen. The other was too light.
4. Last Wednesday, I took Pediatric Advance Life-support and then mom and I did some shopping. That evening I was also able to have a nice long visit with my friend Aubrey as she was visiting her parents. I love that dear friend of mine.
5. Sunday I gave a talk in church. It has been a long time since I've done that, but I was grateful for the opportunity. I feel it gave my ward members an opportunity to get to know me a little better.
6. I had no idea until 2 days ago that Phoenix has so many amazing vintage antique stores. I love vintage and have found some great buys including a drop leaf table like my grandma Young use to have. (I'll have to take a picture of it). I love this his and hers needle point rocker and chair that I got. It adds so much character to my room. And I'd never seen an old sewing box before yesterday, but it sure adds to the the chairs. Oh and I love the rug that ties this room all together. I'll take full pictures of the competed project soon.
7. Isn't this little one just the cutest thing you've ever seen?