Tuesday, January 13, 2009

4 year anniversary

Four years ago today I moved to Charlotte. I remember it was 70 degrees. I was sad to leave Kentucky, but was ready to start a new chapter in my book. Wow, I never imagined I would stay here this long and no one else did either. I had no doubt that this is where I was suppose to be and know I now it was the right move. Don't get me wrong, I had my doubts for at least 2 years, but I am happy that things have worked out so well for me here. I have learned so much in the past 4 years, especially that I can do it by myself, although it isn't fun to do everything alone. I have bought a house, have a great job, love my ward, and especially love the weather most of the time. It will be interesting to see what the coming years have in store. I always say that I will return to the west, but not until the right time comes along, which at this point, isn't anytime soon. Sorry western folks! I am very grateful that I am able to go home often. Last year I saw my family 8 out of 12 months. That is a lot of money in plane tickets, but it is worth it. So I guess we will see what happens in the next 4 years!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Terah, I found your blog!

    I'm really glad you are here -in Charlotte- and I'm looking forward to getting to know you better. ;)
    -Carmen

    ReplyDelete