Thursday, January 8, 2009

Car Maintenance

I admit it, I hate to sit for an hour or two to have my oil changed. I don't know why I have such a problem with this but I do. I think that it stems from having 4 brothers and a dad, who took care of those things when I was growing up. Needless to say, my need maintenance light has now been on for 2 weeks and I need to go have my oil changed today. I have been going to the same place since I moved here to Charlotte. I first took Meg there and now Betty goes there. They know me by name, which is nice. It is also nice that when they change my oil, they also rotate my tires. I could go somewhere a little closer, since I now live in Harrisburg, instead of Charlotte, but since I am a devoted customer, I will return to Hess tire and auto to have the long dreaded oil change. Today though I will take along my crochet to keep me busy and I will time it right so that I will be able to watch Oprah with special guest Suze Orman while I am waiting. I promise, someday I will find a man who either loves to do his own oil changes or who loves to hang out at the oil changing shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment