Saturday, January 10, 2009

Breakfast with Rachel

I have this great friend that I met in Charlotte shortly after I moved here. Her name is Rachel . We actually use to work together at this incredibly horrible place. I always tell her it was worth it because I met her. She is one of those people who will be there for you no matter what; I mean she and her husband helped me move, moving stinks and most people know it and don't want to help. Anyway, we have had such a hard time finding time to meet up for lunch. In the past year I have usually only seen her in passing at the hospital as she is only at University Hospital on Fridays, which is usually where I work. So today after my night shift, we had breakfast at my favorite breakfast restaurant, which I thought was Utah based (I have only been to the one in Utah), called Mimi's Cafe'. It opened in Charlotte a few months ago. They have these amazing pumpkin muffins, which are actually only seasonal. They will go off season on Jan. 14 and not return until next fall. It was fun to sit and chat and catch up in person. She is always wanting me to get on eharmony. She is so funny and tells me that she knows that I would be able to find the one on eharmony. I keep telling her I would never be so desperate. So here is to you Miss Rachel Hepp and to our great friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment