Monday, August 9, 2010

9 month's of Tuesday's Tunes in 1 Post

I believe that songs can say exactly what one is feeling. Sometimes they can be serious, sometimes funny, and sometimes they say it all. Over the past few months I've come across songs that can define how I have felt at certain times in my relationship with Nick. This has been a hard post, because there are so many great song that I could have used. When it started this is exactly how I felt...

And this is what he requested...and of course I let him be!

And at Christmas I felt like this....
and when I came back from being at home for New Years this was all I could think about...
But unfortunately towards the end of Spring I sadly felt like this....

and then this...

The end of May I felt like this...

and at times I admit I felt like this too...even though I never would do such a thing.

But now I feel like this...

And sometimes I even feel like this
When someone opens a heart that has been closed for so long, it is nearly impossible to not have a special place for them to stay.
But truthfully, I hate to say it but, as my mother would say, "Time's A Wastin'"

No comments:

Post a Comment