Friday, June 8, 2012

First Week Of June... Fabulous Friday

1.  I can hardly believe we have just experienced our first week of June.  You know you live in Idaho when the first part of the week is in the 90's and the end of the week it's in the 60's.  At least there is always one constant in Idaho, always carry a jacket.
2.  I'm well on my way to planning the next 6 months of RS activities, including our next one, Oh what do you do in the summer time?  Can't wait for this one.  It will be fun and relaxing.  Speaking of RS activities, last night I went with Alisha to her RS activity which was decorated so cute with lemon heads and lemons in mason jars with a big flower in the middle.  I think I'm going to have to steal this idea.  They had tons of yummy desserts and summer salads.  A sister talked about ways to keep your flowers lively during the hot summer months.
3.  Grandma Betty and I had a lovely chat this week about trips to the Northeast during the fall and Europe maybe in December.  I'm going to Europe in the next year I really am.  There is an 8 day cruise in Europe the week before Christmas.  It might be cold but would be such fun.  The sad thing is I saw and talked to Grandma Betty more when I lived across the country than I do now living across the street.
4.  I had a lovely visit with my supervising physician this week.  She is such a great mentor and always gives me lots of praise and good ideas.
5. Tuesdays cycle class brought me so much happiness.  It is always an hour of pure enjoyment.
6.  Friday nights dinner at the Soda Shop was heavenly and a great way to end our beach trip.  I noticed on my way to the airport Saturday morning that every house has a porch, no matter what.  I sure miss that here in the west.

No comments:

Post a Comment