1. Fall has officially arrived on MVY. The leaves have been trying to change since the end of August, but Fall temperatures arrived here early this week. It is perfect here and I'm still loving it at least for 1 last week.
2. Saturday our branch had a rib cook-off. Given that the ED is relaxed here these days I worked half of a shift, went to the rib cook-off which was absolutely delicious and then went back to work.
3. It was awesome Saturday to watch BSU on their home turf from my TV in the ED at MVY. I love watching BSU and even more-so when they win!
4. Monday my friend Melanie, the sister missionaries and I went on an awesome hike down to the cliffs. It was so fun and the weather was beautiful! We had a picnic on the beach and enjoyed the warm sun and the soft sand. The pictures show a little of the amazing beauty that we were able to enjoy.
6. Today was a beautiful fall day! After my last spinning class here I did some shopping, went to Chilmark Store for pizza and to Chilmark Chocolates. I also went to a different library on the island that had the most beautiful exhibit of pictures through out the entire library. You can find them here vineyardcolors
7. I had a lovely conversation at the Chilmark General Store swinging away on the chairs on the porch with Grandma Betty this morning. Grandpa Randy isn't doing very well. Hospice will likely be in the works in the coming weeks. We have been so fortunate to have them live directly across the street from us our entire lives.
8. I did some shopping today and found some great sales. I'm not sure how I'm going to get everything back to Phoenix, but I'm sure I'll figure it out. This time next week I'll be back to Summer. I'm excited to see my friends there, Mr. J and his little A's.
9. This week my dear friend Kaycee and my sister Tenielle had birthday's. I'm so grateful for both of these incredible women in my life. They are both so talented, fun to chat with and are the best friends a girl could ask for.