2. Of course since I usually works Saturdays and can't watch football, I had to come home to enjoy me some college football. I don't know why I love it so much but I do and I don't even care much whose playing. I of course love to watch BSU play and win, which they did!
3. I spent sometime with my parents, aunts, uncles and Grandpa Saturday evening and then had USwirl with Alisha and mom where we were able to fill our cups for $4. Mom got me a cute apron and angle Christmas tree ornament. I got a cute letter in the mail from Aidree and Bridget that totally made my day.
5. Monday and Tuesday I had lunch with friends and also went to a movie both evenings with Alisha. We saw Meet The Mormons and Best of Me. They were both good, I bought the soundtrack to Best of Me a few weeks ago which I am loving.
6. Wednesday we spent the day in the kitchen cooking, dancing and eating! I love the day before Thanksgiving. Tony even dances with a broom.
|Stella and Kaison are sot stinking cute!|
|Mom the photobomber.|
10. I'm on the third book of Big Stone Gap series. It's really good and I'm so glad they have it on ebooks through my favorite Oak Bluffs Library.
11. My nieces and nephews are so cute. Stella and Grandpa call each other chicken hawk. It's so funny. This morning I ran into Stella and Becky at Fred Myers. My dad called to see wear I was and I let Stella answer. She say's "Hi grandpa, I'm shopping." And then I hear her say, "no I'm not chicken hawk, your chicken hawk." Two year olds are so much fun! I would definitely consider adopting one someday!