2. Friday night our family went to the Caldwell City Christmas lights. It is quite spectacular. The best part was that it wasn't freezing cold like it was last year.
4. Guess what started this week? My daily grapefruit fix!
5. I started the hospital credentialing process this week. It's getting closer to me having a permanent job and I can't wait.
6. I'm so excited for Saturday to get together with my Ovarian Cancer Survivor Sisters who I met last year. It is the annual Teal Diva's luncheon, which is my number one reason for going to CLT and of course to see a few of my favorite peeps!
7. Remember I was suppose to post pictures from Kayla's baptism? Here are a few from that weekend, the one's I really want are on my sisters camera...Bridget was wearing her lady bug costume and showing her support for University Of Utah Football team.
And this was last weekend before I flew back to PHX