Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Another Vacation Begins At Home And Some Endings too



Yesterday Tenielle and I headed up to the mountains. We enjoyed the scenery. There was a little hint of fall in the trees. I took Tenielle to the cheese factory in Ashe County. It was just as delicious as the last time I went there. We then went to Boone and Blowing Rock. This is what we saw
Only in the south my friends!

And for dinner we went to what everyone told me I had try Dan'l Boone Restaurant. It wasn't that great. But it was a nice experience and our waitress was very nice.
Today was a great day. We went to lunch at Amelies French Bakery with friends from church. It was so awesome. I can't believe I've never gone there before. I better make up for it the next 4 weeks while I'm still here.
Tonight my work had a going away party for me. It was bittersweet. I love the people I work with. I am who I am today because of them.
Sure going to miss these ladies aka. my therapist

No comments:

Post a Comment