Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Decorating For Fall

I'm dying to decorate for fall, but given the fact that all of my stuff is being packed up in the next 2 weeks there really is no reason for me to drag it all out. So to get my fall fix I've some how given my blog a new fall look. And I'll post some fall finds in my travels over the past few weeks. And maybe a few oldies but goodies...
Ghirardelli in New York City
Hate these pictures of me, but love the windows in NYC
Sunflowers on the streets of NYC.
Boone, NC
The beginning of Fall in Boone, NC
Boone, NC
My little porch 2 years ago.
I'm going to miss my green wall.
Last year at Grandma and Grandpa Young's. Can't wait for this years festivities!
We love this tree and the beauty it produces at my parents house. Hope it looks like this when I get there this year.
Ok, now I need to be productive on my day off. Let's pack some boxes. Maybe I'll go through my shoes, since I only have about 500 pair and I only wear about 10 of them. Eventually I need to defrost and clean the freezer. Not looking forward to that.

2 comments:

  1. For some reason, I can't see most of your pictures, but I thought I'd say hi anyway. When I saw the title of your post, my first thought was, "She decorated???" Glad to hear it was just in your imagination. =) I'm available to come over and help again if you want. When's your next day off?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been playing around with this today. Hope you can see it all now. Pretty much wasted plenty of time on it, but I did go through my shoes, a few drawers, I have a clean room and I cooked dinner. Success! I'll take you up on your help. How about next Tuesday?

    ReplyDelete