Monday, September 26, 2011

Nothing that a little pumpkin cheesecake and Christmas music won't cure...

I'm feeling a wee bit stressed with so much to do before my big move in less than 3 weeks. To calm my nerves a bit I am listening to Christmas music and eating pumpkin cheesecake. I think it's a temporary fix. I am so excited that this move is going to enable me to be home for Halloween, Thanksgiving, and Christmas this year. I haven't been home for Halloween since I have had nieces and nephews; I think it has been at least 8 or 9 years. I can't wait for the holiday festivities. But for now I need to eat a little lunch before heading back to work. It seems that I have lived in the ER the last week, oh wait I have. I am on a 8 of 9 day streak; only 2 days left. Then 2 days off, 4 days on, 2 days off, then 1 off, 1 or 2 on and then I'm done! My last day will officially be either Oct. 10 or 11. When writing this I just got a text that my last shift will be covered! So much to do and so little time. I'm sure it will all get done before I leave, if not the movers will just pack it all up and I will have to go through things when I get to unpack it all. I think for now I will just enjoy Christmas music and all of the pumpkin "stuff" this season offers.

No comments:

Post a Comment