Friday, May 11, 2012

Fabulous Friday

It's Fabulous Friday again.  Oh, how the weeks speed on by.  Before we know it, June will be here.
1.  Puppy day was so much fun.
2.  A fresh coat of nail polish makes for happy feet!
3.  A spur of the moment lunch with cousins Alisha and Des to celebrate Bensens 12th birthday was super fun at our little Nampa airports Marvs Blue Sky Cafe.  Who knew there was a cafe at our little airport.  They had yummy fries and a delicious salad. 1 good food and 1 bad food cancels each other out you know.  
4.  I found a new favorite thing...sometimes my dresses are a bit too short, but now I have at least 2 slip extenders made by myself and mom.  I even did some sewing, mom did most of it, but they are totally awesome. 
5.  I had a conversation with two wonderful friends this week, one of which I hadn't spoken to for 1 year, as she had been on a mission.  Can't wait to have dinner with both of them on Monday.
6.  All of us are home this weekend.  Should be pretty entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment