Wednesday, May 2, 2012

I'm In A Blogging Mood

2 blog posts in one day, wowzers!  I guess I'm just in a blogging kind of mood.  I did however take a lovely 30 minute brisk walk after my last blog post (in my jeans and without a sports bra) meaning I didn't really go to sweat it out, just to enjoy some cool spring air and to burn that ice cream off.  Anyway I've had the last 2 days off and I have tomorrow off too.  It has been rather enjoyable, except that I saw 70 patients on Monday; my new record and Tuesday morning my back hurt so bad I thought I was never going to recover, but after 2400 miligrams of advil yesterday I'm feeling much better.  The pain is still there, but not like yesterday.  I think that I stood too much on Monday, but when you are that busy, you just don't find time to sit.  It probably didn't help that when I got home at 930, Tristen and I walked 2 miles.  I had to get some fresh air, even though I was tired.  Oh, yea did you know I live at Tristens part time?  In fact during the month of April I only stayed at mom and dad's 5 nights?  Seriously if I wasn't on vacation in CLT or SLC, the other nights I was on Tristens couch.  Now I'm not a couch person at all, in fact I've always refused to sleep on a couch because I always get a stuffy nose when I sleep on them, but not on Tristens couch and it is rather comfy thank goodness or I'd have a bad back daily.  I hear you asking why do I stay at Tristens?  The clinic I work most at is only 5 miles from Tristens and its at least 20 from mom and dads and with morning traffic, it just makes sense to save a little on gas and sleeping time by staying at Tristens.  The last 2 days I stayed there also because yesterday I had meetings at the Admin office in Eagle which is only a few miles from Tristens and this morning she cleaned my teeth at 9am and her office is in Eagle.  So yes, it just makes sense.  Thank goodness her husband is a trooper and feels rather comfortable as in maybe too comfortable with me there.  In fact it was so cute yesterday he told Tristen I was going to be late for work, because I wasn't up yet, little did he know I didn't have my meeting until 10.  Even though my sleep clock won't let me actually sleep past 6:45, which is ever so annoying when I do have a day off.  What is even cuter is he makes a breakfast shake for both Tristen and I when he makes his each morning.  And he makes mine just as I like it with almond butter and ice.
Little girls are so cute in the morning.  And Aidree is becoming quite the character.  Here she is with her purse, shopping basket and her high heals.  Look at those eyes.
This is what allergies look like in a 10 month old=(
                                      
I did Tristens hair.  It looked pretty fancy. 
Wait, let me pose
Oh, yea remember the puppies?  They have grown so much in just a few weeks.  There is one that is quite the tank.  For some reason he thinks it is okay to lay on top of tiny.  That is exactly what he is doing tonight.  And mom and I just think they are adorable, but we felt the need to save tiny from being smothered by tank.  It's too bad they don't stay this cute.
See how much bigger tank is than tiny?
Tomorrow is a big day...It's hair cutting day, unpacking day, putting away winter clothes day, laundry day, cycle class and PIYO class day, RS meeting day.  Yep it's going to be a busy one.  

1 comment:

  1. Fun post! You sound happy...which makes me happy. =)

    ReplyDelete